1. M-commerce or the ability for mobile page visitors to pay with PayPal or with a credit card
Since mobile media naturally offers a high conversion rate, it only makes sense to give an interested visitor an easy way to purchase your product, service, ticket or a membership, or to make a donation to your cause – right from their phone.
With piJnz you can customize and control the full checkout experience, direct your customers to a specific “Thank You” page after the transaction is completed (and to your own “Cancel” page if they backed out) and reliably track the transactions in your PayPal account:
- Options for “buy” or “donate” (the “donate” option can allow the supporters to enter any amount they would like to donate)
- Options for completing the checkout via a PayPal login, or with a credit card (no PayPal login is needed)
- Mobile-optimized interface throughout the whole checkout process
- You can set product options with varying prices (for instance, “small”, “medium” and “large”, or “with gift wrap”)
- You can allow buyers to purchase multiple quantities of your product, or not display the quantity option on the mobile page at all
- Set your preferred “Thank You” page and “Cancel” page URLs to take the buyer to after the purchase was made, or if the buyer cancelled the checkout for some reason.
- And, of course, add any other widgets to your m-commerce enabled mobile page (videos, slide shows, images, etc) to showcase your product and improve the conversion rates.
2. Zoho CRM Integration
Zoho CRM is a cost-effective tool for managing leads, with simple marketing automation and drip-marketing campaigns.
Now you can automatically push your piJnz mobile form submissions to Zoho, and you can even do things like custom field mappings and hidden field mappings to initiate drip marketing campaigns or auto-responder emails based on the lead source or interest.
3. Directions from the visitor’s current location
Now piJnz “Map” widget (via Google Maps) can offer the directions from the mobile page visitor’s current location (GPS) to a business address listed on the mobile site.
We are on the roll! Stay tuned!