We started a series of blog posts on common questions potential (and existing) clients have been asking us, and here is the #2 in the series.
1. What is the real selling point, and why should businesses buy into mobile marketing?
- Because 84% of small businesses who have invested in a mobile presence say that they see benefits, such as increase in new business activity.
- Because the vast majority of searches for small businesses are local, and half of these searches are coming from mobile devices. Customers are increasingly utilizing the mobile channels to look up information and interact with businesses. It only makes sense to dive into the waters your customers are already swimming in.
- Because mobile has shown an extremely high conversion rates compared to traditional or PC marketing. Meaning that (with other variables left equal) the budget you spend on mobile outreach will generate a higher ratio of contacts, interactions (from phone calls, to subscriptions, to people visiting your business) and purchases than any other kind of marketing media today.
- Mobile coupons is a powerful marketing tool, with its growing popularity, fantastic redemption rates (10 times that of the traditional coupons) and high adoption among the affluent crowd.
- Because mobile shoppers are more valuable than in-store shoppers. They tend to be less price-sensitive, more influential and more likely to buy when given an easy interface to do so. Mobile crowd is the one you want to attract.
- Because most major brands have already added mobile into their marketing mix and will increasingly continue to do so. And so should you.
2. Why can’t our potential client ask their current web design company to create their mobile site?
After you’ve sold your potential client on the need to have a mobile-optimized presence, your potential client certainly can approach their current web developer with a request to build their mobile site. But most probably won’t, once they see that you are an expert in your field who knows how to create a mobile presence that not only addresses the need of their on-the-go visitors, but that also performs across thousands of mobile devices and variable connection speeds.
Most business owners want results with a hassle-free way of getting there.
3. What makes this different from other mobile sites out there?
To see how piJnz compares to other mobile site builders (or mobile CMS), see our previous post.
And now I’d like to list the features or benefits that you, as a piJnz agency client or a reseller, can offer your clients right out the box (features that you typically do not see with other mobile content management platforms):
- piJnz is not just a mobile CMS. With piJnz you can offer mobile coupon publishing (with tracking and controlled redemption), mobile directories, and social sharing that enables the mobile site visitors to promote your customers via email and social networks.
- With piJnz you have control over your clients’ mobile SEO – with mobile sitemaps, unique SEO tags on each mobile page, image ALT tags and adding the header code (e.g. rel=canonical) to avoid duplicate content penalties.
- Most serious businesses will pay you for the custom mobile experience they are looking to offer to their visitors: a specific look and feel that matches their brand, a unique design that no one else has. Templated sites work in some cases, but not for many high-end clients.
With piJnz you are not stuck with any template, layout or look. You can go as far as converting your Photoshop graphics into a mobile site. In most cases you won’t have to do that, of course, as our mobile page editor allows you to add custom gradients, rounded corners, and customize any styling elements around any component on your mobile page with the built-in tools and drag-and-drop.
- Clear and easy to understand results tracking. Most clients care about results they are getting from their mobile website or campaign. How many phone calls were generated from the mobile site last week? How many purchases? What about unique visitors or coupon redemptions? You can get all that information and share it with your customers with easy to understand and customizable reports (which your clients can also access at any time with their own account login). Demonstrate ROI to keep existing clients and obtain new ones.
- To facilitate list building, mobile forms typically need not only to be customizable to fit your clients’ unique needs, but also be able to post data to the marketing automation or list management tools your clients are already using.
With piJnz you can use the mobile forms effectively for any type of list-building activity, whether its mobile surveys or giveaways, lead generation forms or subscriber signups. Pushing form submission data into the popular marketing tools can be configured with just a few clicks.
- A new Campaigns module that is coming up is designed to track specific campaign activities, leads and interactions coming from various sources. (Stay tuned!)